Wednesday 23 July 2008

Whew! Finally time to update the blog!!!








Since late Dec, started on helping with a project to sell Chingay ads till Feb, and thereafter busy organising our wedding stuffs for March (so finally we are officially married now!).


Started on my Montessori Diploma course in April which got me occupied. And in the month of May got another mini project to do (good to keep me in touch with working and learn new things each time) and then Kevin's parents came to Greece for holidays. Followed by Kevin's friends visiting Greece just after his parents left.



Before i could take a breather... hehehe... my parents came to Europe in June and I brought them around for three weeks. Finally now the chance to settle down (after finishing my assignments), and I can find time to do up this blog again... to record our travels...



We have been doing well and surviving all travel experiences. hehehe... We are starting to get more visitors in Greece which can keep us busy and occupied, so something for us to look forward to as well. hehehe... Weather in Athens is terribly hot now in the summer. Killing me man! The sun simply scorches your skin when you are under it... Walking becomes difficult for me now, and i am getting so tanned, i think i look more and more like Kevin's personal maid!



Oh well, we took many small and big trips in between this period (while the blog has been stagnant, but our travelling hearts keep going), but didn't get the chance to update the pictures online. Well, but here it goes all at once! :)

No comments: